1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

how to get my pup more muscular

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by suzuki_flava, Jun 27, 2004.

1. suzuki_flava

suzuki_flava New Member

Hey whats goin on every one i am new here but i have loads of questions okay firstof all i have a 7week old black and white pit .... i was wondering how do u get them to build muscle i just want people to look at my dog and be like wow hes a good lookin dog ... i want him defined and huge basically please send me some tips

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

How about feed him good, take care of him, make sure he gets his med care, let him grow up and be a PUP because thats what he is. Make sure he is "fat" and healthy. Being a good looking dog, has nothing to do with trying to get a pup to build muscle.

3. Nameless

Nameless New Member

First of all, I like your pitbull, I almost feel like stealing it! Lol! Secondly, put him on a balanced diet and make sure he exercises a lot, don't over do it!

4. Gatorpit

Gatorpit New Member

Keep in mind that most pits really develop muscle between 1-2 yrs of age. Your pup should be fat and happy (like True said) but most good pit pups have a comparable amount of muscle definition when lokking at other breeds. As far as food I would reccomend Diamond Puppy (about $15 for 50 lbs.) a very good feed that can be found at most feed stores. You'l want to feed him three times a day, and let him eat as much as he wants. At this age you don't want to try any sort of physical training as he is delicate and growing. Just treat him like any other pup. Doggy vitamins don't hurt either. I use Canine Red Cell. When I first brought Banjo home, her coat was kinda dull and dry. After about a week of Diamond and Red Cell, she has a really nice shine going on, especially for a pup!

Make sure you give him lots of love, and attention, and he will be your best friend. Try to be his.