1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

how to remove puppy pee scent?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by papillon/mom, Jul 29, 2004.

1. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:( My little devil Rosco has managed while laying on the couch with me to just squat and pee. Well this happened about a month ago and I got up naturally and cleaned as much as I could w/wisk (laundry detergent) then I noticed it still smelled so I went to petsmart and got nature's mircale and tried that, still smelled. I used nature's miracle everyday for a week, along w/febreeze and I still smell it what can I do? I don't want that smell in my house it is very strong :cry: any other product that helps?

2. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I would try a steam cleaner with an attachment for furniture, this is on the couch right? Just making sure I am reading correctly. A deep steam cleaner might be able to remove the odor and stain if there is one.

3. nern

nern New Member

I've heard of a product called "Anti-Icky Poo" that is supposed to work really well on odors. One of the members on the cat forum tried it and was very happy after not being able to successfully remove the odors with Nature's Miracle.

4. Jas

Jas New Member

I've found white vinegar neutralizes urine. With a little arms work, water and even a drop of dishsoap - it works well.

5. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

I just got a equilizer (enzyme) to break down puppy pee, my friend is a vet tech and she gave me some I did try it but haven't had a chance to check yet, thanks for all the info. As for the steamer, I tried my hoover one didn't cut it. Fingers crossed. :y_the_best:

6. slb71055

slb71055 New Member

Pee Scent

Hey Pap
    I can sense your frustration. I encountered the same thing just a few months ago and a friend introduced me to a disinfectant that is non toxic, non staining and kills bacteria, virus and fungi.

Its the PETS BEST Disinfectant. I use all their other products and the disinfectant works great especially for killing odors, cross contamination and sterilizing areas. The disinfectant will kill the odor permanently and they guarantee their products. Below is the link to their disinfectant product.

http://www.qbased.com/info-pbdiscleaner.asp

Sandra