1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hubby found "THE HAT"

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by susan_cude@hotmail.com, May 30, 2004.

1. Hi! Remember the Hat that Freebie ate? Well Hubby finally found it...

We will be going to a Rodeo in a couple of weeks, so David decided to get his cowboy hat out to get it cleaned...YIKES :shock:

He let me know by saying that he had to purchase a new hat off Ebay because his was half eaten...long silence 8-[ "from my end"

He wasn't even that mad! I was :shock: ed!

So it's finally out in the open! Thank Goodness!!!! and Freebie is still breathing :mrgreen:

Susan

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi susan glad to hear your hubby took it well but i bet he was cursing under his breathe lol

Wonder what freebie was thinking when he knew daddy found the hat

mike

3. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

phew! :-k

4. Jody

Jody New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: I remember you telling us that story and you were so worried when and if he found out. I thought you disposed of it, well i would have anyway.....LOL

Glad hubby took it ok, but I bet when he gets another hat, he'll be putting it way out of site so it does not get chewed again......hahahahah

5. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

What a relief! My husband still has not found the eaten carpet. I put things over it and am considering rearranging furniture, LOL.

Jamiya

6. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Hey there Susan, Hadent heard from you in a while.

Glad to hear hubby wasnt too upset about the hat!!

Maybe he can get a new one at the Rodeo.

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

LOL that is too funny. Better for him to find it than you have to lie about why you got rid of it. I wondered about that. He loves freebie, thats obvious now, for sure.

8. 2pyrs

2pyrs New Member

susan_cude@hotmail.com
    So it's finally out in the open! Thank Goodness!!!! and Freebie is still breathing

So your saying you told him when it was done and that you new about it ?

2pyrs :p

9. Nik

Nik New Member

:lol:

Alls well that ends well, eh.
    I remember thinking 'she'll never get away with it', but it looks like you did! What a great ending to a funny story.

10. Maisey

Maisey New Member

Susan you made me smile this morning! I started giggling remembering how sure you were that he was gonna strangle you both. Now is the time to reward him for his generous and understanding reaction....so next time...

11. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

As I posted this morning, remember Dogdad Day is this Sunday. Maybe Freebie should spring for a nice gift. :eek: