1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Humane Society

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by lil96, Jul 16, 2004.

1. lil96

lil96 New Member

Today I was bored and looking at petfinder (always somethingI have to force myself no to do) but I looked up the Humane Society in the town i grew up in. And one of the guys really made mad sad his name was max and he has been in there since May 2003! poor dog, I wish someone could find him a permanent home.
    Here is the link if you want to look at him he is a pit bull terrier mix according to the Humane society
    http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?ac...b7f-app4&display=&preview=1&row=0&tmpl=&stat=

And here is the link for their site: http://members.petfinder.org/~VA199/index.html
    I wish I could get another dog and help out :cry:

2. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

He is so beautiful and he has the sweetest face! We have to try and help him! Those eyes are killing me!

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Have you tried contacting APBT rescues to see if they can take him?

Jamiya

4. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

aww now that is cute! i almost got a puppy jack russle the other day. it was so cute it had a brown spot on his bum and loves to lick your nose and chew your finger. aww. i want to get it now! at my sisters barn a guy that owns it offered it to us, ugh i want it. lol.

5. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I honestly do not see where the shelter is getting that he is mixed he does not look it all to me. Unless they know for a fact he's mixed.
    Im guessing they are pulling the Pit Bull mix trick because it usually easier to get them adopted when shelters claim them as mixes. Or better yet I have seen purebred and even mixed Pit Bulls being passed off as lab crosses or some sort of similar cross. Because so many shelters will not hold Pit bulls for very long some won't at all.
    He is beautiful! There are just to darn many in the same situtaion.

6. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I was looking at my local shelters petfinder page. They always have alot of pits there but there is this one really cute one. I love the description they gave of him. Luckly most of the pits get adopted to nice homes from our shelter. They are very strict about who they go to. My friend got a mixed puppy and she had to go through alot more than if she was adopting another dog. I am glad though, maybe they wont end up in the hands of the wrong people.

7. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

8. OneWolvesDream

i want that dog! wow, thats cute.

9. Jody

Jody New Member

OMG - How cute, I want one!

10. OneWolvesDream

those can make anyone want a dog. lol.