1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

HUMOR me, please!!!......and look at my cute new picture!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by pamr61, Jun 20, 2004.

1. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Okay, I know..... you've all probably seen enough of my pictures of Rusty :roll: But...... I had his picture taken "Professionally" last weekend, and I'm really happy with how it turned out. And I know that a few of you have asked me questions about what type of dog Rusty is, and commented about his looks. So, I want to show you all this one. I think it came out awesome. (I may be a BIT prejudice!)
    What I love especially about it (besides the fact that it is just so darned cute!) is that it really shows great features of both of his breeds, the dachshund and the Jack Russell terrier. You can really see both in this picture of him. He was really a good boy, and sat really well for this. He's growing up to be a really good little guy. We are celebrating his 1st birthday on the 4th of July.... not because we know if that really is his birthday, but because when we rescued him, the vet estimated he was about 7 months old.... so we figured that to mean that his birthday would be somewhere around July, and since he is such a little firecracker, we decided that the 4th of July should be his day :eek: :eek:
    [​IMG]

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Awwww Rusty! He is so cute! His pictures turned out awesome! :eek:

3. oso

oso New Member

HE'S SO CUTE, WHERE DIDI U GET THEM TAKEN AT?

4. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

They were actually taken at our local Petco store, by a company called "Lil' Critters Photography". www.lilcritters.com
    It was a really great deal because of it being this Petco's grand opening --free sitting fee and 1 free 5x7, and discount prices on additional sizes and prints. I think most Petco's have pet photo days where they have a pro photographer there for taking pictures.

5. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

He is sooooo cute in that picture. Do you have anymore to show I would love to see them.

6. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Thanks! I have tons of pics I've taken, but this is the only pose I had printed from the photographer. With a low cost deal like this one was, you pretty much only get to pick one shot... he took a couple more, but they didn't turn out as well as this one. It was fun, I think in the future I'll keep my eye out for pet photo days at pet stores!

7. nern

nern New Member

Thats a great picture of him. I'm gonna get mine done too one of these days.

8. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

A definite calendar picture. How incredibly cute!!

9. Rene

Rene New Member

:eek: He is soooooooooooo cute and how lucky he was that a wonderful person like you found him. I dont think my Yorkies would ever sit still for a picture like that lol

Rene

10. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

You never know, Rene.... I was sure Rusty would be impossible to get to sit still, especially since we did it at Petco, with tons of other dogs around to distract him. But I just sat him down told him to sit and stay, and stood there next to him while the photographer squeaked toys and stuff to get his attention and he was really good. He did jump down once and grabbed the toy in the guys hand but I just picked him up, and sat him back down, and he stayed. It was pretty fun, and everyone else inline thought he was a funny little guy.

11. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

OH! You can SEE his personality in that picture! What a sass box he looks like! :lol:

12. honeybears

honeybears New Member

what a cutie. I had Jake Wylie and Midas my cat done professionaly boy that was handful

honeybear

13. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oh, I just love that picture!!! the way he has his head tilted is so adorable! :) he's prrrrrrecious!

I'm jealous... I want to get professional pictures done of Bailey some day!

14. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Do it, Monsterbailey! He's a cutie too, and would make great photos. It would be too expensive for me to have done it if I actually made an appointment and went to the photographer, but the way they did this, it was do-able for my budget. I'll bet that a lot of the bigger pet stores have photo days all across the country like they do here--- like Petsmart, Petco, and so on. Call around or check the papers. It's a blast, watching all of the different dogs getting their pictures taken. \:D/

15. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

That is so cute. thanks for sharing.

16. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I wish I could see it!!

17. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

18. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

[​IMG]

Not working. Oh well. I know He has very photogenic look at least. I can imagine. :wink:

19. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

It's very odd, puttin......butnow I'm seeing Rusty's picture in the last post YOU wrote :shock: How weird is that? :?

20. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

:eek: :eek: I see him now, he loks like he has a little grin on his face. Terriers have the cutest little looks.