1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hund-N-Flocken! why does the subject need 4 words or more!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by elizavixen, Oct 3, 2006.

1. elizavixen

elizavixen New Member

This board is kinda dead so I decided to post something.

I am switching my dogs to the Solid Gold Hund-n-Flocken food. They LOVE it. I'm swtiching b/c I moved and the two foods I am/was currently feeding (California Natural for Maggie and Timerwolf Organics Ocean Blue for Indy) aren't available in this itty bitty town. But my feed & seed guy does have some other premium foods - Solid Gold being one of them. So far I am pleased. Their poop is little and hard!!! Even on their previous premium foods, their poop was big and soft. So....YEA!!!! Indy pooped out just three little pieces the other day. (He's a big St. Bernard so poop is an issue!) They were like little rocks. And did I mention...they love the taste! Indy had gotten sort of bored with his dinners but he's perked up with this stuff. Him and Maggie got into a little tiff b/c he ate all of his and then stole hers...but that's another post. It's odd looking food. Sort of like little discs rather than round balls.

Just FYI!

2. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

When I tried to switch the boys to a higer protein super quality food Duke seemed to get constipated so I switched him back. Freckles seemed OK. Hard stools are a good sign that the food is being thoroughly digested and not passed through.