1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

hypnotizing animals ect. ect.

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by Fuz, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Fuz

Fuz New Member

i was just wonderin how to hypnotize animals. can anyone tell me how :?: :0011:

2. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Sorry for the stupid question but...why would you want to hypnotize an animal? :shock:

3. Fuz

Fuz New Member

i dont know i just want to i guess.

4. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Sorry....not something Ive ever tried. I did read a book a few years ago about sending messages to pets through telepathic images though, sounds crazy and Ive put a lot of it down to coincidence but I can give you one example that really tripped me out. One of my cats that Id adopted off the street when he was about 10 months old, he was determined to get out of the apartment every chance he got, every time the door opened he was there, made a couple of attempts to rip through the screens on the windows, Id read this book (cant remember what it was called or who wrote it)...'for a laugh' I gave it a try, I sat with him for about half an hour or so, I was staring at him, he was staring at me and I was picturing him leaving through the front door, walking down the stairs, walking into the road and getting hit by a truck (I know...a little warped but I figured if I was going to mess around with this I might as well let him know why he wasnt allowed outside), I swear he never tried to get out again after that, I keep thinking it was just a coincidence and he'd probably just given up that day on trying to escape......or was there something to this technique.... :wink: