1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I am so sad today

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by lil96, Apr 29, 2005.

1. lil96

lil96 New Member

Oh, I really appreciate that I have an excellent landlord (as opposed to the slum landlords that I have had to deal with previosly) She is getting the roof redone, since yesterday (which she gave no warning about, but we were woken up pretty early yesterday by the pounding.) But I am really sad, because, in our front yard we have a nice unusual red bush and some thick ornamental grass and a few tulips and snow bells 9I think that is what they are called) but it looks really good. All the other people in the neighborhood have like 5 tulips and mulch and it looks ugly. So there is a lady outside cutting it all done and trying to dig it up, it is all healthy greenery, whay are they mesing it up, it looks so pretty. Does she realize she is killing an innocent bush? I hate to see that stuff. And I can see the stuff she is putting in it is that ugly plain bush that everyone has bc it is cheap. Oh I am so sad, I wish I could stop the killing!!

2. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

That is too bad.

I wonder why they are taking out the pretty greenery. Is it because of putting on a new roof?

I guess Landlords have their own ideas of what they want done. :cry:

3. Bente

Bente New Member

That's too bad :(

4. lil96

lil96 New Member

the roof stuff is on the backside of the house. (ruining my backyard and the guys are leaving their cigarettes butts everywhere) It could be something to do with the homeowners association (that is what i am hoping) earlier in the winter, the homeowners association came through and pulled out all the trees in the neighborhood, because they thought if the trees continued to grow, they could cause damage to foundations of the houses. It just really sucks bc we moved in here bc it was so nicely landscaped and it gave it a more homey feel in the neighborhood, than those plain no landscaped places. ( I think it looks so bad now!) Although my husband says it is ok.

5. vene

vene New Member

Would you be able to ask the landlord for new landscaping or even a communal garden? I'd personally ask that lady why she'd dug up all that good stuff.