1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I am turning into sams!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by 4Dogsihave, Aug 13, 2004.

1. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Hey guys, Well it seems the dogs are flocking to me now. I woke up this morning to a dog howling and rushed around thinking mine were hurt, well nope there is this cute pit bull outside my window. I think she belongs to one of my neighbors but no one is feeding her and she wont leave my yard. I think she is around 8 or 9 months and she is really shy I am not sure if she has been abused or what. Well I checked at my neighbors house and it appears they dont live there anymore. She is adorable, brindle with natural ears and tail. Very underwieght. I cant keep her since we have 4 now. But I plan on building up trust with her and taking her to my vet who runs a rescue program. Anyone in VA or surronding states looking for a new dog? Anyway just wanted to let you guys know, I think I might put her in my backyard if she gets along with my husky but dont know since I dont know anything about her. Will keep you guys updated!

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

he he he...its infectious I tell ya, Infectious!!!!

Poor dog! Well at least she found someone who cares enought to help her....

3. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

You hear of that all the time around here. People will up and move and leave their pets. There was a case a few weeks ago that the people moved and left their dogs and the dogs were TIED UP in the yard without access to water or food. There was a kiddie pool filled with scummy water that the dogs couldn't even reach. Some people are such morons.

Thank goodness this little dog wasn't tied up and you found it. Or should I say he found you. Just be careful if you're going to put him in with your dogs.

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

You'd think it would be illegal to abandon a pet like that. Is it?

5. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Here it's illegal. If the people leave a forwarding address or something, and can be tracked down, they're charged with neglect. If the pet dies or suffers, it's abuse. Neglect is a misdemeanor, abuse a felony.

That's just the thing. Deadbeats sneak out in the middle of the night to get out of paying rent. They take the important stuff like the t.v. and stereo and leave the other stuff they don't need, (like their Pets) behind.

Have to travel light when you're sneaking away, you know. WHAT A BUNCH OF TRASH!!

6. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Yeah I dont think I am going to put her with my dogs but aside from tieing her up I have no where to put her. I am hoping she will trust me enough in the next day or two and I can take her to the vets. In the last 5 years they have not a had a rescue that they didnt get adopted out! I am going to call them today and see if they are able to take her.

7. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Lord Help Me I Have Samitis too!

I may getting a Great Pyr rescue.