1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I can't believe this

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by BulldogMomma, Aug 5, 2004.

1. BulldogMomma

BulldogMomma New Member

Hi all,
    I was watching Jay Leno last night and Nicole Ritchie was on as a guest. She is Lionel Ritchie's daughter and she does that stupid "Simple Life" series on TV with Paris Hilton. Anyway, she was saying that she just bought a mini Pomeranian for $8000.00! Jay Leno asked why she paid so much for a puppy and she said that the web site was a real good one and the two men would not let her come to their property....they brought the dog to her. Now, that would raise a flag to me already! She said they were good salesmen! Jeesh, how STUPID can one person be! I always thought that after watching Simple Life a time or two that she was lights on with no one home, but this really put the icing on the cake!
    Then she went on to say that he pup got really sick afterwards and she had alot of vet bills. She said she was going to get her money back. Ohhh Kayyyy...right.
    Oh, and she also said that she called the so called breeders after that and disguised her voice, looking to buy a puppy, and they asked where she lived. She said Culver City, CA. And they said she could get a pup for $800.00. I guess they charge you according to where you live.
    Sorry, I just had to vent. How can people be so dumb. And is there such a thing as a miniature Pom anyway? She said it only weighed 1 pound.
    Just thought I would put my 2 cents in. It amazes me how stupid people are.
    Thanks for letting me get this off my chest. (still shaking head)

2. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

That's why Paris Hilton does the "SIMPLE" life reality series. In her case "SIMPLE" doesn't mean uncomplicated or lack of complexity. Let's just say it's a good thing for her that she was born rich.

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

idiots is all I can say...and unfortunately she paid enough for that puppy that will now bankroll more dogs to be bred under those conditions.

Can we say "stupid little rich girl"....no sympathy at all - except for the puppy and all of the future puppymill puppies she bankrolled.

4. Laura05

Laura05 New Member

I too feel sorry for the puppies that this money will help be born... but at the same time... all I could think of was the first Vacation movie with Chevy Chase...and in one part of the movie thier cousin said...."I french kiss and daddy says I am the best." That is what this stupid girl reminds me of...why... I don't know. But it just does. :shock:

5. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Actually, I am still laughing over a joke that Tammy Pascarelli said last night on Last Comic Standing, she said:

"I am so proud of Paris Hilton. She is really breaking down barriers. I mean, she is proof that you don't have to be poor to be white trash"

6. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Good grief! Rich people drive me crazy! I watched a episode of the simple life where Paris fell off a horse and got right back up again but they still airlifted her to the hospital! And said something like well she is worth 3 hundred million dollars!
    Oh I missed last comic standing last night! My pain pills knocked me out! I love that show. OK this is off subject but...Have you guys seen "trading spouses" it's kind of interesting

7. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Gina H- Depending on my husbands mood- I may not be able to watch trading spouses because it seems to appealing to me! :lol:

8. honeybears

honeybears New Member

LOL

"I am so proud of Paris Hilton. She is really breaking down barriers. I mean, she is proof that you don't have to be poor to be white trash" I have never seen it and dont want to but this does sound fitting
    :mrgreen:

honeybear

9. nern

nern New Member

:0010: $8,000??? :-s

10. Jody

Jody New Member

LMAO

$8000.00 thats just :0010:

11. Jules

Jules New Member

All these bloody rich pretty girls never had to bother paying attention in school and learning stuff to get by in life. Probably too interested in learning how to put eyeshadow on properly than educating themselves.

12. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Oh My, I read this so fast I thought Paris was the guest.
    Paris, accept my apology (*kiss kiss* :kiss_heart: ) Let's do lunch sometime.

So Nicole, you bought the little pocket pooch? How much, $800 or $8000? Whatever, it doesn't matter, he fits in the Louis Vutton. So, what does he eat, liver pate' and caviar? Oh, that's good, lots of protein.

What's that, he threw up on your Vera Wang while riding in the limo?!? That's disgusting!!! Give the Vera Wang to the bag lady on the corner and that hairy little creature, you can give to your Father's gardener.

What, you want a boa constrictor? That would be sooo chic! You can carry it around you neck.

13. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

LMAO loves! I hear ya!

14. Jody

Jody New Member

PMSL - Well Said! :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. Angie

Angie New Member

Hey! Don't you mean.....