1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

i dont know what to do?

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by bmb28, Apr 30, 2004.

1. bmb28

bmb28 New Member

Since summer is coming i starting to think. I got my cockatiel in december so i wasnt sure what to do with her this summer. She is in my bedroom right now along with my other small pets, and in the summer i put my air conditioner in my room so they can stay cool. But i wasnt sure if it would be too cold for her in my room, and the rest of the house gets too hot. So i dont know what to do, any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you -beth-

2. ilovebirds

ilovebirds New Member

I think things should be ok as long as you are comfortable,your birds should be. Perhaps put some sort of heating pad around their cage?

3. scootergirl

scootergirl New Member