1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

i dont know what to do!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by aggie17, Apr 7, 2005.

1. aggie17

aggie17 New Member

ok this is whats going on.... my brother hade to give up his minpin cuz he coulnt have him in his apartment so now i have him. Im want to find him a good home, since i cant keep him cuz i already have 2 dogs one of them being his brother, so i really want to find him a good home the thing is that i really dont want to take him to the humane society cuz im afraid that they are not going to find a home for him and hes goin to be killed....... i dont know what to do, do u guys have any sugestions on what i should do to find him a good home.... please help me!!!!! thanx

2. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Have you looked for any min-pin rescue groups? Or any other no-kill shelters?

3. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

If you can't find any rescue groups or no-kill shelters then maybe work out a deal with the shelter in your area.

When my uncle's neighbors gave their cocker spaniel away they gave him to the shelter with the understanding that if he wasn't adopted within a certain time period they would get him back so he wouldn't be PTS.

4. lil96

lil96 New Member

definitely search online for rescue groups but also maybe you could list the dog on petfinder.com i think dogster.com also has a place for that stuff too

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Well on MSN there are some min pin groups check them out. They have rescue-ers on them too.

6. yogi

yogi New Member

MinPin Rescue org IMPS

web search min pin, you will find IMPS (Internet Minitaure Pinscher Service) they will have a local contact phone# and e-mail and will handle it from there. I am a former foster in NW region and have 10 of these fiesty little independent King of the Toys dogs.