1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I feel like dancing

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

so excited....shelter called me today and said they just got 2 siamese cats in (they call me...I'm their Siamese Rescue contact and since they are 100% no kill the cats are safe). I usually get word out and so far through me they've rehomed 2 siamese cats in the past year.
    Got someone going tomorrow to check out the 1 year old male :eek: she adopted a 3 year old sealpoint from them last year when I got word out.
    And another person I know may go check out the female - only drawback is she isn't spayed yet...but will be.
    And they are getting 2 more in 2 weeks!!!
    Apparently an elderly woman has these cats and can no longer care for them.
    Makes me feel good!!!!!

2. vene

vene New Member

You do great work Mary and have a terrific system for housing the kitties. I'm embarrassed to say I don't know what would happen to my 4 cats should something happen to me and my family where we can no longer care and provide for them. :oops: