1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I finally did it!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by gwen13, Sep 28, 2004.

1. gwen13

gwen13 New Member

Did what, you ask?
    Well after always hearing about it so much on here, I got a dogster account :mrgreen: I got kind of confused setting it up so some things may be a little wacky on there but oh well, it works. So now I can properly show off my babies, here my page for the little guy in my avatar:
    http://www.dogster.com/?75353
    and my husky has a page too... :oops: I know I know, I'm sorry that's not appropiate for the little guys (and girls) forum but if I remember correctly some people here had huskies too, and I just can't show off my other dog without mentioning her too you know, she would be sad :cry: http://www.dogster.com/?75318
    If it's really that big of a no no just let me know and I'll take that off!
    I can't wait to get my Maltese, she will get her own page too once she's here! I decided I didn't feel right about the last breeder, I couldn't pinpoint one thing exactly but I just felt uneasy about it so I let her keep my deposit. I moved on to a much nicer, although also more expensive, breeder, but it's worth it right! She breeds show dogs and has lots of champs so the puppys cost a pretty penny, and though I don't care about whether they're show dogs or not, the only local Maltese breeders are all in show so it's my only option I feel comfortable with. I'm glad I made the decision and kept doing my research for more local breeders instead of staying with the first one I found. A pup is a longtime investment so I really didn't want to end up stuck with a breeder I didn't feel 110% about. Well enough of my rambling, and I'll be sure to post pictures of my soon to be puppy as she gets older!

2. Rene

Rene New Member

gwen they are both so cute thanks for sharing

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

They turned out great. I usually show my non toy rufus over here too. as long as you have one toy, your a shoe in.

4. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Love em all ,so toy or not I'd welcome them ...All are the cutest little babies wther they weigh 2 lbs or 200 ...to me a baby dog or cat is a baby ..
    both of yours are adorable !

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Great job, Gwen!!!!!!!!!! :)
    thanks for sharing! Nico is tooooo cute in that plant...hehe

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Oh Gwen, I am SO glad you did...love the pics!!!

Both of your pups are beautiful...glad you shared with us!!! :y_the_best:

Thanks! :D

7. maltepoolover

maltepoolover New Member

LOVE the pages and the dogs are beautiful .

8. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

Gwen~

they are both gorgeous. I'm partial to Niko, but who could resist hugging a husky?? Especially Iditarod fans, like me!

I loved the pages. And Niko is so photogenic. I left them both a bone!

~Nikki (aka Peke Mom)