1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I FOUND A FABULOUS KITTY LITTER!!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by lynnhaz, May 12, 2005.

1. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

its called "delicious cat" and its in a blue and clear plastic bag. its hypoallergenic, detergent and perfume free, and it clumps better than any litter ive ever used. its $11.00 a bag, and the bag is 40 lbs. it doesnt look like it weighs 40lbs, but its really heavy.

i love it.... :eek:

2. vene

vene New Member

Sounds edible. :mrgreen: Gotta try the new kitty litter! :eek:

3. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Very interesting. :)

4. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Um, eeewwww.

:lol:

5. TabbyLover

TabbyLover New Member

Where'd you get this stuff, Lynn?

6. OnixRevolution

OnixRevolution New Member

Yeah! Where did you get it? My boyfriend keep freaking out about the smell of the kitty litter we use now.

7. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:D ](*,) :0017: :0023: :m39: :m38:

HELLLLLLL-----OOOOOO----OOOO

ANYBODY HOME????

:roll:

its not called "delicious" cat litter....lols....its called "precious" cat litter...

lols lols

thanks to moni for pointing it out to me. duuuuuh....how many times did i go back to the kitty box room to read the label before i posted....

answer...

TWO.... :oops:

8. Bente

Bente New Member

Lmao :0017:

9. TabbyLover

TabbyLover New Member

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

:mrgreen: :p :lol: :lol:

10. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

So......where did ya get it???

11. OnixRevolution

OnixRevolution New Member

:m39: I thought there was something odd about that name. NOW I think I've seen it before.

12. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

hee hee...silly, huh?? :p

petsmart...costs 11 dollars a bag. im pretty sure i love it. max has diarrhea, so im concerned that since it clumps so well...he will step in his poo and then the litter will clump on his foot....he will lick the litter off his foot and get a stomach full of concrete!!! :roll:

13. vene

vene New Member

Poor Max. Hope he feels better soon! I still have to try the new litter. $11 for a 40 lb. bag is a great deal! Unfortunately my son has been recently allergic to all Petsmart stores. :roll: He gets itchy, red eyes. :( I wonder if they sell it at Pet Supplies Plus? :0011:

14. nern

nern New Member

LOL! I wondered why on earth a company would choose a name such as "delicious" for cat litter. :lol:

lynn: Is it Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat? If so, thats what I've been using too but its a little cheaper here at $8.79 for 40lbs. I love it because its cheap, clumps well and is very low dust!
    :y_the_best:

vene: If this is the same litter lynn is speaking of...I get it at PSP but they only carry 18lb blue bags so I usually get the red (original) or purple bag (ultra scented).

15. vene

vene New Member

Thanks Nern. I thought it was Dr. Elsey's Precious Litter as well because I did a search on nbci and found only Dr. Elsey's Precious Litter. I almost bought it for Ginger but he was fine with my regular litter until he was gone...

OK Lynn. It's Strike 3. Ha ha ha. :mrgreen: What is the full name of the cat litter?

16. vene

vene New Member

I finally bought Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Litter and Milo loves it! It really is dust free. :shock: I've purchased Scoop Away before which claimed 99.9 dust free and it never was plus I hated the new perfume they used. Then I switched over to Arm & Hammer and I thought it was excellent until I tried the Precious Cat litter and it really is precious. $12 for a 40 lb. bag at Petsmart is really cheap. :eek: :eek: :eek: I highly recommend this product! :mrgreen: Thank you Lynn and Nern and the original poster of the Precious Cat Litter! :qm1: :qm3: