1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I found my puppy!!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by RottieZeus, Apr 27, 2004.

1. RottieZeus

RottieZeus New Member

Hey everyone!!!! Thanks for all the info and help on my looking for a smaller dog. I ended up finding a dog the was calling out to me... Although she isn't any of the breeds I was looking into. Here is a link to her pic.

http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action ... mpl=&stat=

I am leaving to pick her up today. She is located about 5-6 hours away from me. I know, I know......That is a long drive, but she is absolutely calling out to me... She weighs about 26 pounds now and is estimated to be about 9 months old.

I am going to be changing her name to Roxanne. I thought that Zeus and Roxanne would go great together.

Well, I'll keep everyone posted on her and hopefully get pics sometime soon.

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Rottie,

:idea: Congratulations to you and Zeus for finding a new love!! :) I love the new name, too... hehe. She's beautiful! And KUDOS to you for using petfinder and saving her..... O:)

Remember to send new pics when she gets home.....OF COURSE :kiss_puppy:

3. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

:eek: Congratulations :eek:

That is so exciting! 5-6 hours is not far to drive to pick up your baby! I love the name you picked too!

Have a safe trip and can't wait to see lots of pictures when you get a chance :D

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: Congrats on your new furry family member! :eek:

Glad you were able to adopt the little guy who was in desperate need of a home...good for you!!! :y_the_best:

Hope all goes well! :D

5. nern

nern New Member

Congrats!! :eek:

6. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Glad you adopted !!!!!!!!! :eek:
    Let us know how all of it goes .beautiful baby there Rottie !