1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

i going through alot of fish will someone help

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by nick_no_11, May 31, 2005.

1. nick_no_11

nick_no_11 New Member

i going through alot of fish i need to learn the besat way to rase feader gupys for my pirahna he at 10 of them in the last 3 days.

2. hooterhead

hooterhead New Member

you might as well get used to it. that fish will eat you out of house and home.

3. Nameless

Nameless New Member

I don't think that piranhas should be fed solely on feeders. However, it would be better to raise fancy guppies than feeders cause feeders don't breed as well or as often and they are smaller. However, it is a lot more cost effective to just buy your food instead of breeding them yourself, because by doing it yourself it costs more and it takes a long time to allow the fish to grow to a good size.

4. nick_no_11

nick_no_11 New Member

you guys seem to know bout them how big of a tank should i have him in and wat should i feed him when he about 3 inces long?

5. Nameless

Nameless New Member

I think you can feed them live, frozen or freeze-dried foods.

6. nick_no_11

nick_no_11 New Member

i want to know wat kinds of fish.

7. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Oh you are giving them feeders, it would probaly be best to start them off with something small like probaly feeder guppies and as they get bigger you can give them rosey red minnows and when they get bigger you can give they goldfish, but you have to make sure that the feeders are quarintened before you feed them to your fish for about a week.