1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

i got a new puppy !

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by IHeartShihPoo, Dec 5, 2004.

1. IHeartShihPoo

IHeartShihPoo New Member

Hi! after bugging you guys with questions for the past months and months...I just got a new puppy today! He is a black shihpoo named Lobo and just soooo adorable! I got him from someone who bought it from a breeder for his mom but then she couldn't take care of him so he sold it. The problem is he already started potty training him outside, and that's where Lobo knows to go. But I've always wanted to litterbox train him because I'm worried about what to do during the night...do you have to get up in the middle of the night to take it out? or what?

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

With puppies you'll probably end up waking up at night to take him out, but I find once they get older the can sleep through the night.