1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I GOT MORE FRY !

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by dude412, Nov 20, 2004.

1. dude412

dude412 New Member

:eek: I GOT MORE FRY I WEN UP LAST NIGHT AND THERE WAS ALL THE FRY SWIMMING TO THE TOP SO I PUT THEM IN A SMALLER TANK AND THEY LOOK LIKE THERE STRIVING FOR AIR LITTERALLY THIS IS SAD THEY ALL DIED I EVEN HAD AN AIRLINE IN THIS ONE IN MY BIG TANK THERES LIKE BUBBLES ALL TRAPPED AT WATER LINE AND THEY LIKE THOSE NE WAYS THEY ALL DIED THERE WAS LIKE 15-20 WILL THERE BE MORE? :(

2. gravity

gravity New Member

If you do see any more fry, leave them in the tank. It certainly appears that they won't survive in the other bowl that you have.

Add a bunch of floating plants for the fry to hide in and around, and try to feed the adult fish on one side of your tank and your babies on the other.

3. 3_second_memory

3_second_memory New Member

if the mum of the fry is young, then no more this time, but the older the mum the more fry, i had the same prob and allot died from air probs, they need to be able to get the the surface to fill their lungs with air, their first breathe, perhaps they didnt manage it this time.

4. Nameless

Nameless New Member

K, I know that this has nothing to do with this, but, what kind of fry are they?

5. gravity

gravity New Member

His red-tailed sharks !!! mated and had fry. I've never heard of anyone else having them breed.

6. 3_second_memory

3_second_memory New Member

Very Unique

7. Nameless

Nameless New Member

That really is wierd if you don't mind me saying.