1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I had to give her back!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by busymommy333, Aug 29, 2004.

1. busymommy333

busymommy333 New Member

Hello everyone I have some sad news, I had to give her back she was to sick for us to repair.

I took her to a second vet and they said the other things like her round worm double ear infection and eye infection were all curable, however the round worms seemed to get worse and i took her for a second check up with a different vet and she had gotton a ulcer on one of her eyes and he said i would need surgury later on. :!: :x

Well financially we are not able to put that much money into a dog right off the getgo. So i let the seller know and she offered me another pup but i was so upset with her i just wanted to break all ties with her. So i had to give her back and i broke my heart :cry: :cry: :cry: I am sooo afraid of getting another dog, my children are upset also. :cry:

If i get another dog it will probably be a shihpoo a bigger build or maybe a goldendoodle. :y_the_best:

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

ohhhh, i'm so sorry to hear that busymommy :( I can't even imagine having to do that.......

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Oh that is sad. You need to do whats right for your family. I hope the breeder will take care of her.

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I'm so sorry to hear, how heartbreaking for you and your family!!! :cry:

I don't blame you! I hope she offered you some sort of reimbursement, not just another puppy (which I DEFINITELY wouldn't accept)!!! :x

Cocker Spaniels have a bigger build than shih-tzus, so if you're looking for a bigger build, you should go with another cockapoo. But if you're looking for a much bigger build (compared to cockapoos and shih-poos), go for a goldendoodle as you mentioned. I considered a goldendoodle, too darn cute if you ask me, but decided to get a small dog instead!

Let us know if you get another pup, we'd love to hear about him/her, and of course, see pics! Kind Regards! :D

5. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear you had to give her back! :cry: I can't even imagine how hard that must have been for you to do. I truly hope that the breeder takes care of her!!

I know you are worried now, but, you will find the right (and healthy!)puppy for you and your family! :D