1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I have a new arrival too!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by halaroo, Jul 13, 2008.

1. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Of the human variety though....

My daughter, Heidi Evan Rose, was born July 9th, weighing a whopping 9lb 9oz (I'm all of 5'0"...), only 2 weeks after her due date. We're all doing really well, but you probably will see even less of me in the coming weeks. Big sister Amelia is loving the new arrival so far.

Oh, and to keep this cat related... Artemis is enjoying all the new warm and cozy places to sleep, baskets of fresh laundry, and having me lounging about on the couch all day. Moe remains aloof.

My two beautiful girls:
    [​IMG]

My big girl:
    [​IMG]

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

congrats to you....lovely daughters

3. Lovemykitties!

Lovemykitties! New Member

This is why I love this forum - I know I will get my weekly does of pretty, cute, and lovable things! She is lovely. Congratulations! :eek:

4. Bente

Bente New Member

Congratulations Halaroo, she is beautiful :eek: :D *hugs*

5. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Congratulations Heidi is beautiful!!! Here's to wishing you some well needed sleep!!!

6. vene

vene New Member

Congratulations! :eek: They are both beauties!

7. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Congratulations!! What a beautiful baby and adorable little girl.

ps. I'm glad your kittie are fine, too. :)

8. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

That is wonderful, Halaroo! I'm so happy for you and your family. You have such beautiful girls! Two is a big change and so much more work, but they are so worth it. :mrgreen:

9. vene

vene New Member

2 kids are more work initially Chessmind. Then it gets easier especially when the kids feed off each other's energies and become more playful. :mrgreen: 2 is more fun than one. Congrats again Halaroo! :love_y_t_much:

10. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Thanks everyone! I'm enjoying having my two girls. I've been doing it all alone for the past 5 days, but I'm not as exhausted as I'd expected to be. We have a freezer full of meals and Amelia has been handling the change really well!