1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I Have A Question About Rats

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by nick_no_11, Jul 8, 2006.

1. nick_no_11

nick_no_11 New Member

Our rats have appeared to develop a bad habit of biting each others tails or else they are biting their own tails??? The bites on their tails don't seem to bother them, but it just doesn't look normal. Any ideas? These are our first rats so we are novices. Thanks

2. ilovemycockatiels

ilovemycockatiels New Member

I used to breed rats and the only time i saw something like this is if they were overcrowded and were not getting enough food per rat.. How many rots do you have in one cage?? It sounds like it could be mites... Do they have any little bumps on their ears/tails like bites?