1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I have been busy

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

with 3 fosters and I'm supposed to be on a mental health week LOL
    one foster is a piece of work - she bites, she scratches. She's a return so Rescue had to take her back. They wanted to send her to the center but they had a ringworm outbreak, so I got her. She was in a foster home for a month with no headway at all w/her and the foster mom was getting stressed over being bit so I offered to takeher. Idiot that I am.
    But she respects the squirt bottle and today I'm getting some Bach's for her. I also put the baby gate up when I'm on the computer (in the foter room) and when she gets to see more space she isn't as bad. And she concentrates all of her hate on Molly dog. We think she was abused. She wants to be loved on but them lashes out at hands. So she's in rehab
    Then they other 2 are the sweetest cats - but also very sick with URI right now. Hugo is 1.5 years old and I have his 6 montsh old daughter Newt. She is the cutest thing
    [​IMG]
    and started something new - making these beds. Now I'm addicted and have whipped out 2 in just a few hours.
    [​IMG]

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

I love the bed, Mary! The cats must really get comfy in them.

3. Angel

Angel New Member

Cute cat. I love the bed my cats would love a comfy bed like that, but they have a basket instead with a soft pillow inside.
    :D :D

4. vene

vene New Member

I guessed if you slowed down any, you wouldn't be you. :mrgreen:

Can we cat swap again? *drools over new bed*

5. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

What a pretty little kitty and I love your kitty bed. Love the paw prints on it.

6. Bente

Bente New Member

Wow, busy is just your first name... :mrgreen: What a cute cat and wonderful bed! :y_the_best:

7. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Awe what a sad story about the kitty, she must of been cruely treated to react like that..I find that heart breaking, makes you determined to try love them more, and help them love too. :cry:

8. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi.I hope she will learn to trust humans again. The cat bed is great. :y_the_best: Do you stuff them with catnip? :wink:

9. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

no catnip in the beds....Newt and Hugo are pledged :eek: if all goes well they should be going home Sunday.
    Now to work more with Sarina. I've been letting her wander about the house in the evenings but she hates poor Zeus so I have to be really cautious. When she starts to get her head bobbing thing going and her tail swishing back into her room she goes. But she needs activity so I try to get her out and about.