1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I have cat in box too

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I made a nice bed for the kitties on this table. The table was up for a buffet-style Christmas dinner (had 20 people over). The cats have enjoyed the table being in front of the window so the hubby has been procrastinating about taking it down. I could but it's the principal of the matter at this point :roll:
    I made this nice soft cushy bed for the cats - usually Dixie is up there.
    and look what she chooses
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Cute! Exactly what my cats would choose too.

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. Yes, our cats would do the same too!

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Cute, cute, cute. Dixie is such a pretty kitty.

5. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

aww ..isnt it funny how we can go all out for them.and they prefer boxes..lol...only way mine would chose anything over a box..would be if it were clean laundry...hehe...dixie is a pretty kitty

6. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Hee hee cute..Thats so funny how they like to curl up in tiny boxes..
    Great picc.. :y_the_best:

7. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

That's cute but my Sabrina would have chosen the pile of soft stuff. She doesn't get in boxes--that I've seen. She always gets on something soft that has been left out. Like a new sweater. And she drives me crazy when I'm folding clothes! Other than that, she is purrrrrrrrfect!

8. vene

vene New Member

Adorable! :mrgreen:

9. Bente

Bente New Member

Isn't that typical :mrgreen: