1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I have my new puppy Jasper!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by SwtBettyLu, Aug 8, 2004.

1. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

I just got my new baby boy on Wed. He is such a joy to have around the house. He took to my son on the first day. It was so cute. And my husband is acting like a little child again. KINDA SCARY LOL He is a maltipoo and is 3 months old. Oh and his name is Jasper. He already nows where the puppy pad is and uses it. I was shocked. But of course he still has his accidents. But that is what puppies do. Well I hope you can see the pictures. Have a great day!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Jasper is an absolute doll! Congratulations!

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Oop's sorrry double posted. :mrgreen:

4. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Jasper is adorable! Congradulations on your new addition.

5. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Jasper is a cutie we have a maltese and she uses the pads also i always give the pups treats when they do and lots of praise they get it trust me.

6. Jody

Jody New Member

Jasper is lovely, Cute Name to....., My one is called Jasper to!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

7. lil96

lil96 New Member

such a cute little furball!

8. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

Thanks for the replies, sorry I haven't been able to say it before, he has been keeping me sooo busy but it is all well worth it He is such a cutie, he sleeps around 1000 to 1030 pm and wakes up from 600 to 700 am. Very good times for me of course. I need as much sleep as I can get. The only thing I have to work on is his whining and yipping when I leave him in my sons room. I know I am only to go to him when he is quiet. I just need to remember to reward him though. I am trying really I am. HEEHEE He is such a lover boy with my employees. I work in a child care with children kinder through 5th grade and he is so good with all the kids. And of course the kids with him. He walks around and checks on the kids and follows me everywhere. I just love him so much. He is the best thing that has happened for our family beside my son . Well I gotta go it's bedtime for me now. Have a great evening. Ms. Lu