1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I have solved Sadie's leaking problem

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, May 23, 2004.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

She's 10 years old, had surgery last year to remove stones from her urethea and bladder and since then has had leakage issues. PPA doesn't help, she's now on DES (hormones) and still leaking. She had a doggie chiropractic vet work on her for 8 month - worked for awhile and then after each treatment the leaking got worse.

So I've had to resort to drastic measures..... :mrgreen:

[​IMG]
    Do you think I got her colors?

2. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

I think it is wonderful ! LOL !

3. nern

nern New Member

Hey, whatever works. LOL. Cute picture.

4. lil96

lil96 New Member

My brother in law has an older black german shephard with a similar problem (I am not exactly sure what Sadie has, or what Jake has) but some days it gets so bad he has to stay on a blanket all day, it is really gross! But he was an old police dog but now he has such bad hips and this leaking problem and terrible gas problems, I think he is very depressed and doesn'T want to do anything other than lay on the blanket so he is ok with it, but it is so sad!

5. honeybears

honeybears New Member

LOL that is too funny

honeybear

6. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Oh thats great. Ya know you could sew in something like a jock strap or something similar and instead of the hard plastic cup, use sanitary napkins to soak up the leak. Just a thought. LOL

7. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

my nephew :) found some doggie maxi pads and bought them for good ole Sadie dawg - such a nice kid to think of my dog like that

8. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I had a friend that bred his English Bulldog and when she was in heat he would put a huge bandana around her, tied like a diaper! Then he swithched to Depends (the dog, he switched the dog to Depends!)

9. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

We used to put pantyhose on Charllotte. Just cut the legs off and a hole for the tail, andput a panty liner or femine pad in them and put em on!!! Looked hilarious, but it worked