1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I HAVE WONDERFUL PICS OF KITTIES IN MY PAST...

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by lynnhaz, Jun 4, 2005.

1. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

I found these pictures recently...and really wanted to post them. a long time ago...in college, the summer before my senior year, i got a tiny kitten, who i named "thai". he was a blue point siamese, and was the best cat...i took him with me to college, and had him for about four years, before i moved to california. two years after i got thai, i got another little one, who i named "little cat". she looked just like thai, but smaller and more petite. i used to take her walking on a leash on the campus of the university of illinois. she would romp and play...jump high in the air...so cute.

but thai...was the first cat in my life that i fell in love with. i was raised with siamese...and i loved our cats, but not the "love affair" i had with him....

but then....otis came into my life in 1985 when i was in okinawa with my (then) husband...and that is when the true love affair began...he passed away last year, but i loved that cat more than anything i think ive ever loved.... :cry: and i am so sad that hes gone. but here are pics...

first of thai and little cat..

thai as a baby senior year in college...

[​IMG]

thai and little cat...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and little cat...

[​IMG]

and my dear, dear otis...taken in 1985, okinawa japan. we are sitting on the balcony of our apt. he jumped off that balcony...and had to be in a soft cast for 6 weeks... :shock:

[​IMG][/img]

2. vene

vene New Member

Adorable pics! :eek: :eek: :eek: You've always had such loving cats. Were you blond? :mrgreen: I especially love the pic of you and Otis!

3. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

well...lols...bleach blond. :shock: :roll: my hair is very dark though, naturally.

i know...God has blessed me with the most wonderful cats in my life. :D

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

meezers :eek: those are so cute...

5. TabbyLover

TabbyLover New Member

Those are wonderful pics!

Little cat and Thai.... :kiss_heart: :qm3: :kiss_heart:

6. Rene

Rene New Member

great pics such loving kitties i also like the one of you and him on the balcony

7. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Great pictures! Otis was simply adorable, and I'm happy I can now picture him when you write about him.

8. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: :kiss_heart:

i cried when i posted the part on him....you know...when your heart feels like it is SOOO full of love, and then feels like it is just going to break apart. i just loved him so much. and it still hurts when i think about him passing. :cry:

9. nern

nern New Member

Those are such sweet pictures lynn. :wink:

10. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

It's love like that that swells my heart thinking about how much love we give and get from the little silly furballs.

They make as much difference to our lives as we make to theirs. ::sniffle::

I miss my baby Sno. Long hair calico I found wondering/stuck in a snowdrift and snow storm as a little ktten no older than maybe 10 weeks and took her in. She was very shy and timid all her llife. She let me have her for about 10 years before she passed and I think she's my most memorable furbaby.

11. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

do you have any pictures of her cassie?? can you post them, if you do?? and...anyone else...please post pictures of your furbabies that were with you in the past... i would love to see them. we can all have a little "sniffle", :wink:

12. Bente

Bente New Member

Aawww! Thai and LittleCat are just too cute :kiss_heart: And Otis... I knewer knew he was that adorable! I can see why you miss him, sounds like the two of you had a very special bond.

Thats how I feel when Kyrre jumps in to bed and falls asleep next to me every morning. I watch his cute little face, listen to his breath and my hart feels like it's about to blow... I can't imagine loosing him someday
    :cry: Hopefully we still have many years together :wink:

13. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Wonderful pics, Lynnhaz. :mrgreen: Very beautiful cats. They seems as if they liked each other a great deal.

14. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

otis was just a baby in that picture. he was six months old. :D he limped a little for years, after jumping off that balcony. bad little kitty...

thai was wonderful to little cat. never had any introduction problems. just put them right together. ive been so lucky in my life...to have kitties that had really good hearts. ive been very blessed.

bente...thats exactly it... :kiss_heart:

15. vene

vene New Member

Here's my little Vene RIP 2003. I miss her so much. She was getting extremely snuggly before her demise from being hit by a car (mom opened the front door and she escaped). She'd jump in my arms whether I'm sitting or standing. She was my little pal who loved following me everywhere.

[​IMG]

16. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

i love you vene!!! :kiss_heart:

i think she is otis's girlfriend :wink: :qm3:

17. vene

vene New Member

18. Bente

Bente New Member

Aww, Vene looks beautiful! :love_y_t_much: I love the colors on her tail :D

I have some pictures of cats from my childhood, but our computer crashed yesterday. I have to wait until my bf fix it before I can get access to the pics. (I'm using the lap top now. Hate it! The buttons are so small...)

19. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

oh good...cant wait to see them bente!! :wink: :D

20. vene

vene New Member

Thank you Bente! Vene was my little "Egyptian Princess." :mrgreen: I can't wait to see your pics either! [-o< :m7: