1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I hope we all know detergent is dangerous

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Jamiya, Jun 18, 2004.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

poor thing, looks like burns

honeybear

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Oh my!!! I didn't know laundry detergent is that bad! I use the arm & hammer for Granvel clothes. Its very strong and I know now to put that up higher!! Of course I doubt any of my animals are going to get to it above the washer anyhow, but I'm putting it on the shelf cabnet now!

4. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Holy Crap!! That is horrible. That poor dog looks like he's in so much pain! Harley has a habit of jumping on the dryer (where the detergent is) to see if any of her toys are up there. I know to move it now.

5. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Oh my gosh! i did not know. i feel so stupid! Thanks for posting this.

bullylove 1- Sarge jumps up to grab socks off of the dryer and I sometimes have the detergent up there! :?

6. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

I also want to add a little warning of my own from a past bad experience.
    If any of you shampoo your carpets with the "Rug Doctor" and use their cleaning solution, don't let your pets walk on it while still wet especially if they're still real young.

My cat Buddy was walking on the carpet while it was still wet and was licking his feet like most pets do when something is on their feet. He injested enough of it where he almost died.

Since that episode, we have ripped out all the carpet and put ceramic tile through every inch of the house.

7. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Oh my gosh! I had no idea detergent was that harmful. That poor dog.

8. nern

nern New Member

That poor dog. I had no idea...thanks for sharing.