1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I JUST GOT MY FIRST PUPPY ANY ADVICE???

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Trixiepoo, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

I JUST GOT MY FIRST PUPPY ANY ADVICE??? Now she is 10 months old and she is a shih a poo

2. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Well dont have much advice for you, but I do wish you and your little one lots of luck!!!

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Trixie,

If you have questions, just ask away! There are a couple of other shihpoo owners on the board... and we're all fulllllllllllll of information! (who knows if it's right or wrong tho! hehe...j/k)!

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

=P~ Welcome Trixie!!!

Like MonsterBailey mentioned, if you have any questions in particular, don't hesitate to ask! :idea:

Monster~

For a minute there I thought you were going to say full of, well...you know what! LOL :lol:

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

well, babyshih........believe me! I wanted to "go there".... and decided to censor myself instead! You know me too well....... hehe

6. nern

nern New Member

Congrats on your new puppy! :D

7. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Send us pictures and congrats !!!!! :eek: