1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I just received my Zero-Odor

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by coppersmom, Feb 11, 2006.

1. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

After reading one of Mary's posts I ordered some. I got it today and just sprayed away. I guess we'll see how it does. Copper has been doing better about "missing" his boxes. I even went out of town for a day and didn't set any booby traps. I just put the boxes where he normally pees when I'm gone. He did one small puddle in the hallway but I think it's where the dogs have gone and I haven't completely gotten rid of the smell--yet.

But on his weight issue, I don't think we're doing very well. I don't think he's lost ANY!! Now that I pick up his food when he leaves the table, he eats like he was fathered by a dog! He inhales his food! But he is more playful...so maybe that will help.

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I understand the meezer owner I suggested use it also is having success too!!!
    She cleaned her carpets with oxiclean and sprayed with Zero Odor.
    I should keep some on hand in case I get a foster with peeing issues :shock: :roll:

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Let us know how well this product worked.

4. Bente

Bente New Member

I hope this will work for you (or for Copper that is..) Good luck with the diet :wink: