1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I know you like pictures so ...

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Ginger, Sep 9, 2004.

1. Ginger

Ginger New Member

... heres one of Zen enjoying his new bed

[​IMG]

2. vene

vene New Member

Great pic! :eek: :eek: :eek: My toddler is screaming and laughing and jumping up and down with joy. He loves this picture. Thank you for sharing! :m5: That's a neat bed. Where did you get it?

3. Ginger

Ginger New Member

My friend got this bed from a friend of hers who sells pet supplies, they sell them in loads of different places in the uk, but I couldn't find any websites that sell them anywhere else, Zen loves this bed, I'm gonna have to buy some for my cats!
    I'm glad you enjoyed the pic :D

4. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Very cute. The bed looks cool, but unfortunately Moe never sleeps in designated cat beds.

5. Starry

Starry New Member

That's a great pic!!

I have two beds like this and my cats love them. Fudgie sleeps in the one upstairs at night and they share the one downstairs. They especially love it when the radiators are on, no warmer place in the house :D

6. fridaylove

fridaylove New Member

What a great picture!

7. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

i think u disturbed him in this pic.. he was just waking up? lol --that or yelling at u. ;)

Lex would probally like a bed like that.. he's always been partial to 'hammok' like things to sleep in.

His favorite bed now (besides a window ledge) is an old plastic laundry hamper laying on its side. When he lays on it the side scoops down a bit- and he could go inside it too if he wanted heh.

8. horse_child

horse_child New Member

I'm thinking your kitty isn't a moring furbaby?

9. nern

nern New Member

LOL...that is so cute. :lol: