1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I might be gettnig a puppy...again lol...

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by QueenyJr, Jan 25, 2005.

1. QueenyJr

QueenyJr New Member

Hey everyone,
    You guys may remember that I was going to get a miniature pincher and the people ended up sayi8ng they “lost” the dog. Well, I may have found the perfect puppy, IF my Dad lets me. I think he will as long as I get $150 together on my own which wont be hard because i have puppies to sell…my German shepherds. Anyway, it is a Bichon Poodle mix whose name is Scruffy, I have heard him bark haha it’s the cutest thing, I haven’t saw him yet on account that I am not sure that my dad will let me get him, right now it is a definite No, but I can convince him ..I hope. The lady who owns him is wonderful, I have talked to her twice on the phone for about 20 minutes if not more both times about my dogs and her dogs and scruffy, she wants me to have him but had another couple to look because they have the money…but isn’t sure she likes them, she wants the dog to have loving home more than anything. Ohh I am so excited someone needs to buy a puppy!@lol ahh…help guys I am excited! If you have questions about him I can try and answer but right now I am too excited to think lol

2. QueenyJr

QueenyJr New Member

YAY! My Dad said I could get him as long as I sell all of the puppies, Aasiyah, and Midget. Which will not be hard. Hehe…! YAYA! UI am trying to find pictures of a poodle/bichon…that is apricot, with charcoal color on his ears and beard…I wanna show my dad.

3. lil96

lil96 New Member

Hey whatever happened with that stuff that happened at your house a while back, I remember you were pretty upset and the story got confusing, then we didn't hear from you for a while. Is everything ok?