1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I might be gone for a while.

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Bente, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Bente

Bente New Member

This might be my last night with internet connection in a while. We're moving tomorrow, and we haven't ordered an internet connection in our new appartment yet. I'll be back as soon as I can :wink: Wish us luck! :D

Ps: Any thoughts on how long I should keep Kyrre inside before I gradualy start letting him out? I was thinking maybe a month?

2. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Bente if you still have internet good luck with the move . I think a month is a good idea.
    look forward to seeing you post again.

3. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Good luck with the move, Bente!

4. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Good luck Bente, take care and hope to see you back soon. :y_the_best:

5. vene

vene New Member

Good luck Bente! Looking foward to hearing all about your move and can't wait to have you and Kyrre back! :love_y_t_much:

6. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

We'll miss you Bente. Hope to have you back soon. Yes, a month is a good idea. :D

7. Bente

Bente New Member

We're back! :D (sort of, im borrowing our landlord's internet)
    We have settled in in our new place, and Kyrre really seem to like it here. He was a bit scared during the 40 minute drive from our old place on Monday, but as soon as he got indoors he was okay. And all the boxes, and the mess doesn't seem to bother him at all :) I love it here as well, and I can't wait to get everything in place and start decorating :D I'll post pictures as soon as I have a chance!

8. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Welcome back Bente!! we've missed you, glad that Kyree is doing well with the new digs. Cant wait to see the new place. :eek:

9. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Welcome back. Can't wait to see pictures of Kyrre in his new home!

10. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Great to have you back, Bente. I'm glad you like your new place. If we had a bunch of boxes, our cats would be into or on top all of them. :D

11. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Hey Bente welcome back :y_the_best: :eek: :eek:

Glad to see the move went well..Hope you get sorted decorating soon, cant wait to see piccis :eek:

12. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

You got that right Chessmind all of my guys would be all over them espec Harley he loves that kind of stuff! :lol: paper bags, plastic bags, boxes he has to investigate it all....

13. vene

vene New Member

Congrats on the new move and Welcome back Bente! :love_y_t_much:

With a bunch of boxes, Monty would be hiding (He ran away and hid in the garage for 1 night when we were moving to a new place) and Milo would be in 7th heaven and shred every single box in sight. :shock: :roll: #-o I have boxes in my clothing closet that need to be replaced thanks to Milo. :mrgreen: