1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I NEED MALE KITTEN NAME

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by 4K, Jun 8, 2004.

1. 4K

4K New Member

Out of the 4 kittens, only 2 survived. They are both healthy and doing great. Both have been to the vet too. We have one female, she is all black. Her name is Emma. She is so spoild, and so playful. Then we have a tiger striped kitten, but he isnt ALL the way striped, he has white on him. He is a momma's boy, scaredy cat too! Has a baby doll face, and is just so cute and lovable. Easygoing! I need a name for him. It use to be A.J, then Marshall. But i want something more.. cute.. unusual.. you know! HELP ME HERE!

2. vene

vene New Member

Our neighbor from CT had a scaredy cat named Fraidy. He was very friendly, but would jump at any sudden noise or movements.

Fraidy
    Sam
    Sammy
    Neo
    Peppy
    Bebe
    Arty (short for Artemus, ?typo)

I still like AJ or Marsh (short for marshmellow) better

There should be a thread in the past somewhere for unusual cat names.
    Good luck on your decision!

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I had a friend with a striped cat and his name was Billy...I thought that was such a cute name for a boy cat

4. Jody

Jody New Member

Just a few names

Bear
    Max
    Casey
    Kitten (How original) :lol: :lol:
    Sadie

5. nern

nern New Member

Here are a few:

Grimus
    Grendal
    Mork
    Herman

6. amandaerin

amandaerin New Member

Just a suggestion...I name all of my pets after my fav tv or movie cahracter names, you can get some unusal and different one. Good Luck !!!

7. rachek

rachek New Member

8. lil96

lil96 New Member

some friends of mine had the original unorignal names for their cat and dog, the cat was Seeaytee and the dog was Deeohgee, so C-A-T and D-O-G, people would always ask thing like how did you every come up with that, is that indian, spanish (fill in an ethnicty here). So I always thought those were cute.

9. 3_second_memory

3_second_memory New Member

heres the names of our male cats that we have now and have had in the past.

RALPH
    SCRUFF
    FRANK

we have 3 cats. one male.

Ralph,

and two females,

Ebony and maise.

amy. x

10. disneeworld

disneeworld New Member

Male cats names I have owned..Grady(because he has a lot of gray) Casey(partial of our family last name), Jake(not sure why? ), Tanner(Morris colored) , Stubby(bobtail) ,Spunky(my brand new black cat named after Stubby and Punkin who both passed away in MAY)

Edit..oops,almost forgot BUCK.(strong sounding, like a dog, very solid muscular cat)

11. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

I've always named my cat's for their personality traits. Weather they be the triat's themselves or people that they remind me of. I never name them on the first day I have them. I had one kitty I named Poopsi because I never could litterbox train her and another named Clutz (for obvious reasons) the kitten I have right now is named Booger because she has a cold (I just adopted her last week) and she seems to wait to hop up on our laps before sneezing square in the face :mrgreen:

12. Camilla

Camilla New Member

Kitten Name

names for male kitties:
    Fritz
    Mr. Beautiful (the name of my favorite tabby)
    Tik-Tok (Tokky for short)
    Maxie
    Paddy (short for Patrick)
    Randy Kat
    D'Artagnan (Darkie for short-from the Three Musketeers)-He was a GORGEOUS tabby.
    Bobby
    Magic

The kitties I currently have are: Mr. Beautiful, Suzy Q, Gazella, Isabella, Holly, Tik-Tok and Max.

13. peacesoulj

peacesoulj New Member

14. Julie's Felines

Julie's Felines New Member

Momma's Boy Feline Names

I have a momma's boy whom I named Kanga. I also like Ratchet, Harrison, Ballou, Truman, Hendrix and Hogan. Good luck! Julie

15. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

my kitty that passed away...his name was-------otis.

but i called him--------------------------------------bubby

i once had a cat named-----------------------------thai

and i called him--------------------------------------thai

i once had a cat named-----------------------------bill

and i liked bill..................................................bill the cat

and my boyfriend calls my cat (whose name is max)

---------------------------------------------------------dave

go figure.... :?