1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I need some help

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by charmedagain, Jul 23, 2010.

1. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

I have noticed today while Kiera was cleaning herself that her vulva is sore and weird looking, I have never seen this before i have searched the internet and can't find anything.
    I have added some pictures to see if anyone can shed any light on it, She is peeing normal, not drinking anymore than she would normally drink and is well and happy in herself.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mike

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

i've always had female dogs and have never seen this...bug bite perhaps? Does she lick herself a lot?

3. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

I found out its a pyoderma, i just have to keep it clean and dry and it will clear up.
    We have had quite a few ants lately so she was probably bitten, its not as bad today.
    She just cleans herself the same as she always has which is after she been for a pee.

It can only happen to my dog hahah she had canine acne a few months ago that cleared up by me cleaning it with warm salt water..

Mike