1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I need somones help please!!! with my pitbull pup

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Joshnlupe_luvszaya, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Joshnlupe_luvszaya

Joshnlupe_luvszaya New Member

I really need someone to help me out I have a 2week old pup, well I have a hole litter of them and there doing good, there mom how ever died after she gave birth to them, and we have been bottle feeding them all and they seem to eat just fine I do however have a problem with my runt he's not eating or drinking at all Ive been tryin to force feed him but Im having no luck!! I honestly dont have 500. dollers to take him in and if I did I wouldnt be asking for help. Im really sad because she had 7pups and only 2 studds and hes one of them! please help me it just brakes my heart to see the little guy suffer!! please help!! thank you and jah bless!

2. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Sorry to hear about the pup, I doubt there is anything anyone on the boards can do to help him though, at 2 weeks old and if hes as bad as you say he needs medical attention...NOW. They only have to go a couple of hours without nursing and they can become dehydrated....with bottle fed pups there is always the chance that he has aspirated and has pneumonia, it could be that he just isnt developed properly or have 'fading puppy syndrome'.....sorry....theres so many things that could be wrong with the pup. He needs a vet.

3. Joshnlupe_luvszaya

Joshnlupe_luvszaya New Member

Thank you for you help!!

I FEEL LIKE CRAP EVERYONE!!!! AN HOUR AFTER I POSTED MY DOG DIED!!! I FEEL SO HELPLESS!!! IM SO SAD AND I FEEL LIKE CRAP!!! IF I HAD THE MONEY MY DOG WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST FINE BUT I DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY I SAT UP ALL NIGHT CALLING ALL OVER AND EVERYONE I CALLED WANTED NO LESS THEN 500, AND TO TOP IT OFF IT WAS ABOUT 2AM. IM NOT HAVING ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE REST OF THE LITTER THEY SEEM TO KNOW WHAT THERE DOING AND ARE VERY BIG AND HEALTHY, I FEED THEM 6X A DAY WITH A BOTTLE AND I WEIGH THEM EVERY OTHER DAY TO SEE HOW MUCH THEY'VE GROWN, AND THEY'RE FINE, THANKS AGIAN FOR TRYIN TO HELP. JAH BLESS!

4. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Sorry you lost your pup. I think you should know though that even the most qualified and experienced vets and technicians can sometimes lose a young orphan...even when all the medical knowledge and capabilities have been used. Sometimes they are just too weak or have problems from birth (or before) that we dont know about, they can appear to be thriving then all of a sudden they go downhill, and at this age it can happen fast, sometimes in just an hour or 2 from the first sign of noticing theres a problem.

:(

Good luck with your other pups.

5. ACO

ACO New Member

Sorry about your mama dog

I do want to start by saying that I'm very sorry abut your mom and pupp, but perhaps you should consider not breeding again until you have the funds to care for all of them. I know that bad things can happen regardless of how much we can afford to spend on vet care but it does cost alot of money to breed properly and ensure the health of mom and the pupps. I would hate for you to have to go through something like this atain.

Take Care

6. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

I am very sorry to hear that...Its not easy i know. Some dogs can just not live without there mom. I hope that all your other dogs are fine and that you will not have the problem again. God Bless You! 8)