1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

i NEVER GET ANY ONES ADVICE ON TAKING CARE OF A PUPPY:(

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by legolas99, Apr 3, 2004.

1. legolas99

legolas99 New Member

That makes me sad :cry:

2. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Hello Legolas ~

I think most people here know that you are a little kid.. and, since you don't actually ask for specific advice, your posts give the impression that you are just fooling around on the boards... that's probably why you don't get any responses.

With that said, if you do have a puppy/dog (or are going to be getting one someday) and have real questions to ask, by all means please do ask! :eek:

Don't be sad :D

3. karma

karma New Member

legolas

It's very hard to answer the question, "How do I take care of a puppy" because the information needed to answer it would fill up a book. That's why you should go to the bookstore and buy a book on puppy care and training. There are so many things you need to know, and we'd all be writing for hours on this forum to even begin to tell you these things.

So get that book, and if you have any other questions that the book doesn't answer for you, by all means ask us if we can help. Ok?

And be sure to let us know when you get your puppy, and what name you decided on. Bye for now, legolas.

4. Steffi

Steffi New Member

What the two posts say above is right. It's not that we don't want to help you, I guess you just need to be more specific. If you're looking for general information about how to take care of a puppy, why don't you go to a search engine. That may be the best way. :D:D

5. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

YES YESSSSSSSSSS I AGREE 2