1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I Rode Venus today!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by CockatielCrazy87, Nov 13, 2004.

1. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

Well we decided to work on mounting today because Venus was doing so well. Aragorns still healing thats why i havent rode him.

Anyways we took Venus out and Lunged her four times around the circle and then Long reined her at walk trot a few times. Anywasy after that James surprised me by saying well get on her :shock: . So he held her and told me to put my one foot in the stirrup and stand strong with all my weight on that stirrup and her back while he held her. She did'nt like it at first but once she loosened up James told me to swing my leg over and sit down slowly on her. She tightened up again for only a bit but James told me just to whisper and talk to her and scratch her neck ( a thing we have learned she loves to have done). James kept her on the lead for a bit just for safety but left it to me to guide her around the pen :D . It was amazing we only walked her and eventually He let usgo and let us trot a bit. It was soooooo fun and sooooo cool.James said we would work her again tomarow give her sunday to let all of this week to sink in and then Monday start her again. Im just really happy right now.