1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I think - and I'm quite

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

often told I shouldn't
    we should post pictures of our felines for new posters.
    Okay okay I'll start :mrgreen:
    my first "meezer", Missy. I adopted her when she was 2 years old. Her former decided she'd rather have a puppy
    [​IMG]
    Missy started an addiction - next came Tilly. She's 9 years old. I adopted her when she was 2 also. Her former had been very ill and could barely take care of herself. She wisely choose to let Tilly go to a new home.
    [​IMG]
    Then there's Zeus - I adopted him from the shelter when he was 9 weeks old. He was picked up as a stray kitten, with his brother. We are convinced he was dropped on his head.
    [​IMG]
    Dixie Chick - she came to me with a blind Siamese cat. I fostered the 2 of them and although it was believed they were bonded, they weren't. MaiTai moved to Kittery, ME and Dixie discovered we had deli so stayed. Nobody was going to adopt a portly tuxedo kitty through a Siamese Rescue organization - so we adopted Dixie. She fit, we love her and she loves us (for deli purposes). She is now 12 years old
    [​IMG]
    my cat-loving GSD, Molly. 3 years old in July. Also adopted from a foster home in Michigan. Here she is mothering a foster kitten I had last fall. Molly took over his care quite readily.
    [​IMG]