1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I think I found one of Natalies sisters

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by nern, Jul 13, 2004.

1. nern

nern New Member

When I adopted Natalie she had 4 sisters...2 tan, 1 that looked identical to Natalie but with white on her feet and tail, and 1 black & white.
    This girl is a 3yr old, 50lb. aussie/coonhound x and she looks alot like Natalies black & white sister did. I wonder if it could be her?
    When Natalie was 6months old I found one of her sisters at the SPCA, the one that looked just like her. I wished I could have adopted her...I later found out she ended up getting adopted by a really nice man who loves and spoils her. A woman at Petco told me when she had mistaken Natalie for Natalie's sister, "Molly" who came to Petco with her owner all the time.

I wish I could adopt this girl. Her body and face looks just like Natalie only she is fatter. Natalie only weighs about 43 lbs. I want her. :(

[​IMG]

2. Jody

Jody New Member

Can you post a Pic of your dog so we can see the similarity's please?

How would you find out if it is Natalie's sister?

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I always wonder about Nala's sister as well. There was only one littermate left when we adopted Nala and I watched the website until she was adopted. I don't know how many there were to begin with - I wish there was a way to find out and see their pictures.

Jamiya

4. nern

nern New Member

Jamiya: Me too. I often wonder what happened to all of Natalie's sisters. It was really tough just picking one of them. Natalie was the first to run up to me...the second I stepped out of the care she came running. I instantly felt that she was the "one" for me.

Jody: I guess I'd never find out for sure but it really seems like it could be her because Natalie had a sister that had very similar (from what I remember) markings/colors to this dog, her and Natalie are the same age, same breed (although the rescue site did'nt specify redbone, it just said aussie/coonhound x), simliar weights (when Natalie was heavier she weighed in at 48.9 lbs.) and look alot alike as far as body/facial features go.

Here is a picture of Natalie with the Easter bunny: :D

[​IMG]

5. nern

nern New Member

If I could meet this dog in person I'd probably be able to get a better idea of her and Natalie's similarities.
    Not a good idea though...I'd likely just want to adopt her even more. :)

6. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

nern that pic is adorable! she doesnt look too impressed by that bunny lol.

7. Jody

Jody New Member

:lol: :lol: That pic is cute.

Although they do look alike!

8. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Awwww That picture is adorable!