1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I THINK I GOT IT! PICTURES OF LITTLE MAXIE

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by lynnhaz, May 14, 2004.

1. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

[​IMG]
    OKAY...LETS SEE IF THEY ALL CAME THROUGH...I STILL CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET HIS PICTURE NEXT TO MY NAME. DO I HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR SOMETHING SPECIAL??[​IMG][​IMG]

2. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

3. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

OKAY...ONE MORE TIME, THEN I GIVE UP :(
    [​IMG]

4. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

WELL...IM SO PROUD OF HIM, IM GOING TO TRY TO PUT JUST ONE MORE PICTURE UP. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEARING WITH ME...[​IMG]

5. vene

vene New Member

Hi Lynn. Your Max is a cutie! :wink: Is Max feeling any better? I also have a marbled bengal. Rene is a handful. She's 1 yr old and loves to play with water and anything else she can get her paws on and that includes her buddies Monty Boy, Pumpkin, and Milo. Where did you get Max from? Have you had bengals before? I got Rene from a Pet store after I lost Venus, Milo's sister last July. Rene looked just like Venus and acted like her. We kept going back to the store and Rene's siblings would be sold and she was still there. So we figured she was meant for us. Are Max's eyes blue? Rene's are green. By the way, bengals are very smart and extremely playful. They act like little kids and they think they own us and their buddies!

6. halaroo

halaroo New Member

What a cutie!

7. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

ahhhhh :mrgreen:

8. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:D thanks for the nice replys everyone!!!...to vene: i got him at a breeder in phoenix. both of his parents are spotted with beautiful rosettes. i am obsessed with bengals now. he is totally a great kitten. very smart, and yes, playful. he still has that guard hair that mutes his colors, but they are starting to come out more and more every day. i lost my cat otis of almost 20 years about 2-3 mos. ago, and it was very very difficult for me. fortunately i found max. that has been a Godsend.
    i am still trying to get used to this forum and how to respond directly to people. havent quite got the hang of it. question:
    how do i get his picture by my name on the left? do i have to donate $ or pay a fee? question# 2:
    how many bengals do you have? how long have you had them? have any of them had parasites or bacterial infections? he is on antibiotics right now. but....still runny stool, 3-5 times a day.

9. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Max sure is cute! :mrgreen: If you want an image below your member name, go down to the General Forum and you'll see a 'sticky post' by Aupetian called: How to have an image below your member name. Auspet will host the picture you want as your avatar for a low price (I think it's around $10 or less per year). The money goes to support this site. Good luck.

10. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: oh good! thank you chessmind. now, a couple questions. first, thank you for your help in learning how to upload the pictures. second, thanks for the current information. and...third...how do you know so much? it seems like you would be a veterinarian, not a dentist...i mean, i know lay people can be well informed, but it seems like you have tons of information about alot of things. i am impressed! by the way...i lived in california for 5 years. loved it, but i think i love phoenix better. lynn h

11. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL Lynnhaz. Thanks. :oops: I'll try and answer your question the best I can. First of all I was raised in a family where reading was highly encouraged. If we had a question about something, we would read all about it. I still read a lot to this day about all kinds of subjects. Secondly, dentists have to know as much as a regular MD (medical doctor) for many reasons. So in the eight years I was in dental school I had to learn all the various drugs and diseases/health related problems and so on. I still have to keep myself well informed/updated about all the new drugs and health related issues. For example, say one of my patients was taking such and such drug/medication for such and such reason and I prescribed another such and such drug because of a dental problem. If I don't know about these health issues and the medication people are on there can be very serious consequences. So, in a nut shell I have done a lot of reading in my life and I still do. I don't think I know a lot as there is always so much to learn. :wink:

12. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

sooo...kind of like when i think i know it all, im in trouble....and...the more i know...the more i realize how much i dont really know. :wink:

13. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Exactly. :wink:

14. vene

vene New Member

I'm so sorry you lost Otis. I know what it's like. The pain of losing Venus never goes away. I only have 1 bengal. We got her in Sept. when she was 5 months old. My 3 other kitties are DSH and were rescued from shelters. Well, kind of. Pumpkin was obtained from Syracuse, NY. Monty Boy was from Connecticut. Milo and Venus were from Buffalo,NY from a friend whose rescued "spaded" cat gave birth to a litter of 6. Milo is the only indoor outdoor cat. The others are strictly indoors. Venus and Milo used to bring home presents and Venus got tapeworm infestation. 1 dose of Drontal tab took care of it. Our cats are very healthy and rarely get sick. They came dewormed, deflead, demited, with their shots. Milo is the only kitty that gets his yearly boosters. It's too painful and stressful for them to bring the indoor cats to the vet. We never had to give them antibiotics or other meds besides the Drontal tabs except for Pumpkin. She was given Prednizone because she was the runt of the litter when she was a kitten. Now she's big and fat. :roll: I think runny stools is normal for kittens on antibiotics. kids and babies get them too so it's the same with kittens. Get quality food for Max. You will notice a big difference in his health and behavior.

15. dj

dj New Member

So cute :D

16. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Sooo Chessmind. I didn't know you were a dentist!!!

About my tooth......LOL!!!!

No really I've got a tooth ache!

17. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:lol: little max says "neeow...neeow...urrr...urrr...meeeooww...urr...ummm...." that is thank you for the compliments

18. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Yes, Samsintentions. I'm the dreaded dentist! :shock: Anyway, you know Auspet doesn't like it when we get way off topic. So, I'll private message you regarding your tooth.

Going back to the topic......Max is just so cute!

19. Jennytoons

Jennytoons New Member

Max is adorable!

20. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

:0019: Your pics rock!