1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I think I'm being overrun

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, May 1, 2008.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

with micies.....Tilly brought one upstairs last night :shock: and it escaped under the hutch. I didn't see it again but shortly after micie hid Tilly was back downstairs hunting another!
    Then later in the evening she sat staring at the cupboard
    We had a lot of rain earlier this week and I'm hoping they only came in to get out of the weather - I need that positive thought LOL
    I'll probably go home at lunch today and find a couple of carcasses.
    What was really funny was when Mr. Mouse ran under the hutch there were 3 cats PLUS one big dog chasing the poor little creature. Molly was as intent on getting it as the cats were.
    Missy doesn't do mice - it's an affront to her self-imposed status of princess

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Yikes! At least you have a house full of mouse-catchers.

3. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

That's gross mary go kitties and Mollie free the house of these creatures...... :mrgreen:

4. yogi

yogi New Member

I guess I should feel fortunate.

Living on a farm we see rats and mice regularly but between the 13 Miniature Pinschers covering the yard and the 13 Manx cats in the house they never get close enough to ever be seen indoors.

5. vene

vene New Member

6. vene

vene New Member

:mrgreen:

7. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

[​IMG]

8. Bente

Bente New Member

Ewwww, lucky you Mary :? Hopefully 'Molly and the Mice Hunters' will take care of the problem :wink:

9. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Good luck Mary!!! go kitties!!! leave mices.......

10. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

I hope your kitties got those nasty little mousies, or better yet, I hope all those mice ran outside never to come back again.