1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

i think my gelding could have been a stud

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by lindsey321, Sep 7, 2004.

1. lindsey321

lindsey321 New Member

What are the behaviors of stallions gelded later in life?

My horse would run the fence line and would get so sweated up I had to put him in a smaller area, when i put in the smaller area he would settle down. We had him boarded with someone who had had horses his whole life and had mares in heat. My horse kicked down a fence to get to one of them and would not leave her side. After that they put him in a more secure pen and when the mares would come into heat he would get very antsy. Does this sound like he could have been a stud?

2. horse_child

horse_child New Member

He could have been proud cut. I have a gelding that acts alot like that. If you really want to know, you can get blood work done and find out.