1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I want my little puff balls....

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by PooGirl13, Mar 30, 2004.

1. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

:cry:

The wait for my little shih-poos is getting harder and harder... I'm waiting for a litter to be born with one breeder and it's just killing me... there's another breeder that I like too and her shih poos are just a few days old.

Waiting.. waiting...

The lady across the street from me is watching her granddaughters little doggie and she has been sitting up on the top of the couch to look out the big picture window (we have a big picture window too) and she's just so cute!

So, all I see in this BIG window is her cute little face... and here I am with just my head in my window looking back at her! :mrgreen:

Thanks for listening :)

2. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

THey will come ,the waiting is tough .But you have to be patient and wait it out and soon when you look out that window ,2 little faces will be in your arms looking with you .HAve a great day !

3. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Thanks... I know, I'm trying to be patient, but some days feel longer than others :roll:

They will be here soon enough, I know :D

4. JMTooTall

JMTooTall New Member

I know exactly how you feel. Once my wife and I made up our minds on our little Maddie (Maltese/Shih tzu), waiting until we could bring her home was driving us nuts! I think the anticipation and getting ready to bring her home just made it that much better for her AND for us once she joined our family! :D

5. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

HANG IN THERE!!! :eek:

When you finally have your babies, you'll soon realize how well worth the wait was...trust me, I know! :wink:

6. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Thank you JMTooTall & MyBabyShihPoo :)

As hard as it is, I know once they are here it will be WELL worth it!!! In the meantime, I am living through all of you!

7. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

poogirl....... IIIIIIIIIII can not wait until you get your little munchkins either!! You better write us the minute you "get the call"!! :) Are you still planning on getting two girls?

8. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

You are too funny ~ oh yeah, you better believe I'll be on these boards posting right away when I find out!! I'll probably still be on the phone & typing at the same time! :lol:

We are still getting 2 girls! :eek:

9. sandangel

sandangel New Member

We all are waiting right along with you!!!! LOL [-o<

10. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

LMAO Poogirl:
    hehe... too funny! I really can't laugh too hard, cuz I am SURE that I'd do the same thing!!!