1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I was browsing Petsmart.com....

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by darkrabbit213, Aug 18, 2005.

1. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

That's really neat!

I'm sure it could be used full time If you think about it if you put a bottom and top on it it's the same as a wire cage.

3. sakura.seppun

sakura.seppun New Member

Its great for playtime, and yeah, I don't see why you couldn't use it. It would be a cheaper way to obtain a large cage.
    Though if you're okay with that kind of setup, you should look into making one yourself. It would be cheap and its pretty simple. It's also satisfying to see the fruits of your labor.
    Besides you shouldn't give any money to Marshall Farms if you can help it. They are a terrible breeder, ferrets and basset hounds, with barely tolerable conditioning for their animals. Their negelect has led to a lot of animal deaths. Also, they are really a "farm" for labs. They just go ahead and sell some of their "stock" to pet stores. Their animals are unhealthy and their products faulty, at least the food products.
    I believe super pets makes something similar.

4. Shineillusion

Shineillusion New Member

What you're looking at is an exercise pen that doggy people have been using for years. If you go to a dog show, you'll see them in all sorts of sizes and configurations.

The ones made by Midwest are particularly nice and sturdy, and you can get the pans for the bottom as well as covers for the top. You can even get a puppy playpen that have wire grates over the pans.

Shop around. Look at other online catalog sites, like Pet Edge or Ryans.

5. Mockingcat

Mockingcat New Member

The rescue I work with actually suggests these instead of cages for bunnies. :) For the bottom, we reccomend going to Target and getting a picnic blanket. (They're fuzzy on one side, and lined on the bottom so that if your bunny pees it doesn't make it through to the carpet)

6. sakura.seppun

sakura.seppun New Member

That's a really good idea, actually. Or you could by some linoleum tile and glue it onto some plywood. It would be easy to clean since you're having trouble litter training right now.

But the picnic blanket idea is great.