1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I was wondering

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Rene, Oct 8, 2004.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

this is a silly question but i wanted to know are shipoos and other cross breads registared with the AKC or what ever other clubs there are out there?? I'm wondering becasuse it seems that it is hard to find a good breeder for these breeds and if they are registared one could go to that website (maybe) and find a good breeder.

Jas has a stickey posted here about good breeders i have not really looked at the links tho

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

The mix breeder can have AKC dogs but they are not the mixes. They can have for instance an AKC female poodle and an AKC male shitzu(for example) and breed the two, but pup mixes are not acknowledged in the AKC world. There are some people trying to start some mix breed clubs similar to the AKC, which would be a little easier to detect the better mix breeders. But as for getting mixes those titles as far as I know its not possible.

3. Rene

Rene New Member

thanks puttin although i went to AKC website when i was looking for a yorkie and emailed tons of "breeders" there and no one ever answered me back. so i got sebastain and jasmine from an ad in the newspaper. Different people of course