1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Idea for Auspet

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Rene, Aug 21, 2004.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

Hello i was thinking it would be a good idea to put a sticky post about parvo then everyone can just post there about the tea, advice what ever is needed i see this subject come up alot in all three forums here. What do you think

thanks

2. Jas

Jas New Member

Great idea Rene, I'll set it up and everyone can add their info and links. :y_the_best:

3. Rene

Rene New Member

Thank Jas :kiss_heart:

4. Jas

Jas New Member

Rene, I've set up stickys for the Small Dog forum as well the Pit Bull forum - could you add your information there too!

Thanks
    Jas :y_the_best:

5. lil96

lil96 New Member

and maybe put one about the benefits of having a desexed animal. and unwanted pregnancies and that stuff alot of people come on asking about that. How to tell if the dog is pregnant, what to do...

6. Rene

Rene New Member

i was hoping that someone would post that parvo tea recipe here i was looking for it but i cant find it now.(time sure flys when you look back on these old posts) i have seen some wonderful advice from people who have just went thru parvo but i cant seem to find them the only one i could find was from sargesmom on disenfecting your home (great post sarges mom) i copied and pasted it to the sticky in all 3 forums

opps not post here but in the parvo sticky :oops: