1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

If you could ask your fur animals a question...

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Chessmind, Apr 24, 2004.

?

Do you wish you could talk with your fur animal?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi. I started this post on the old forum: If you had the chance to be able to ask a question(s) to any of your animals and they would be able to reply, what would you ask them? Originally I had said just one question per animal, but that seemed too hard for a lot of us (including myself). :mrgreen: So if you could ask them some questions what would it be?

2. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

good ? im still thinking.....there r many many things i would ask them ill get back to u on that...lol

3. footsie

footsie New Member

What on earth are you whining about now?

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. I know what you mean! I had a hard time with my own question on the old forum and it's still not any easier now! Okay here are a few questions that I'd like some answers to. I'm sure I'll think of some more later.

1) Handsome, would it be okay with you if I got a dog or even two dogs? Would you totally freak out and be all grumpy if I did?

2)Handsome, would it be okay with you if I started fostering cats/dogs again? Or would that totally stress you out?

3)Do you prefer being the only fur animal in the house or would you like some more pals?

4)Why won't your best pal come and live with us? (Handsome's best pal is a stray or neglected cat who Handsome and I take care of).

5. moose

moose New Member

chessmind -- i'm cracking up at your questions! sounds like someone *nudge*nudge* wants a little doggy friend!! :D

gosh, what would i ask my kitties? ok, one question per cat.

1. mr. man -- even though i carried you around like a baby for the first year of your life and doted on you continually because you were my first cat...and even though you pretend to be embarassed by me...you really love me, right???

2. leiper -- what really happened to your leg. was it really a horse that stepped on you?

3. lord wellington -- i notice you're getting a bit plump; are you hording the food?

6. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

ok heres what i would ask right know:

simba i know u love me but why do u attack me all the time and try to literally eat my hair?and why dnt u get the dog back when he bothers u why do u just let him do it?

garfeild why do u have to follow me around 24/7 and scream when i leave ur sight? and what exactly happened to u when u had a broken pelvis?and even though i bottle fed u and ur sisters when yall were babies why do u like to nurse on me when ur almost a year old dont u think ur gettin a lil big?

teddy bear why in the world do u talk so much and why inthe world did u chase me around outside 2 days ago w/ a snake when u know im scared of them?

sassy why r u such a brat? why do u think u r so much better then all the other animals in this house and why on earth do u like to kiss me on the face when im sleeping?

chyanne do u still think of ur brother bubba and what really happened since u were at his site all day and night? and why do u like to attack the dog he didnt do anything to u but u still chase him down and beat him...?

tito (dog) why r u madly in love w/ simba why cant u just leave him alone u know it drives him crazy?

pumba(guinea pig) why dont u just bite the cats when they start sticking those hugh paws in ur cage?

lol thats just a few running though my mind!!!

7. nern

nern New Member

1) I'd like to ask all of them if they are happy.

2) I'd be curious to know what is going on inside Beans head...he always seems so happy and relaxed I often wonder what he is thinking about.

3) I'd like to know what Tiddy is trying to tell me when he makes strange noises while running up behind me and then just sits and continues to talk as if he's tattle tailing on the others when I get home.

4) I'd like to know what Chieve is trying to say too.....he talks to me more than any of them.

8. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Okay there are too many funny things to respond to, so I'll just say: LOL everyone! :eek:

Moose: Yes, I want more fur animals! LOL. Dogs are great! I'd even like to foster again, but I know my cat very well and I honestly don't think he'd be happy. I know he would end up having behavioral problems and just be unhappy in general. That is the last thing I would want. Handsome's my pal and I've had him since he was 3 weeks old. He was one of five foster kittens I had. He was the only healthy one in the bunch. Two passed away very quickly and there was nothing the vet could do for them.. Then I adopted him and the two remaining ones (even though the vet told me the other two were very ill as well). So now it's just the two of us. Anyway, I like the name Mr. Man! LOL. I call of of my parent's cat's Little Man.

Okay, I have another question for Handsome: The other day when you were trying to flush the toilet, does that mean you want me to show you how to use the toilet?