1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I'll be back in a couple of weeks...

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MyBabyShihPoo, Aug 29, 2004.

1. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

=P~ Just to let my fellow Auspet members know:

My computer completely died/crashed the other day (as I suspected it would). ](*,) I ordered a brand new computer, printer, scanner, etc. today, which will take one to two weeks (possibly a little longer) to be delivered. Since I won't have a computer at home until the new one arrives, I will not be on the Internet for that time period. Unfortunately, posting from work will not been an option as things have been extremely busy there for me the last couple of weeks, and I see no sign of things slowing down for some time to come...therefore, no time to sneak off and get my "Auspet fix" while at work! :(

Anyhow, just wanted to share that so you all are not wondering why I am not here and posting as I usually am!

Back in a couple of weeks (hopefully), :D
    Kristi

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

OOOOH MyBabyShih! I'm so glad you told us... cuz you know darn well, we would have worried!! GOOOOOOOD Luck with the new computer :)

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Alright, good to know that no hurricane or WNV or anything else has got you. Come back soon.

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Hi again~

I have a few minutes to spare before a meeting, so I decided to stop by and quickly reply to a few messages! It's terrible how addicted I am to Auspet...I need to attend a few AA meetings, Auspet Anonymous, that is! :wink:

I got word today that my new computer may arrive a little sooner than originally thought, but the key word is MAY, so we'll see! I WANT MY COMPUTER...LOL!!! :)

Have a great week! :D

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I sure hope you got a DIGITAL CAMERA TOOOOOOOO! hehe :)

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Well, I actually was planning on getting one some time soon! However, having just spent $2,200 on a new computer, printer, scanner, etc., I decided to hold off on the DC for a little while!!! :wink:

I don't know if I mentioned this before or not, but I did get my "ex-DC" back after some adjustments were made on it by a family member, and I'll admit, it works pretty well (does what I need it to do), but I DEFINITELY want a new one that is less complicated and easier to deal with!!! So, I have been using that DC lately, but would like a different one in the future! :y_the_best:

Anyhow, I'm back for good now!!! :eek: I was completely shocked when the UPS guy showed up at my door today with 4 GIANT boxes...it was my computer, WOOHOO!!! They told me that my new computer was going to be shipped today, so I surely didn't expect it today, but I am SOOOO happy it's here and finally set up (after 2 hrs. :wink: )!!! I missed y'all!!! :)

Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone!!! :D