1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Ill be gone for a while

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by DeLaUK, Dec 2, 2005.

1. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Just wanted to let you know that I wont be around for about 6 weeks, Im going to Tenerife to visit family (havent seen my sister for almost 9 years, I have one nephew who I saw when he was 3 months old and another Ive never met). I dont know if Ill have much internet access there though.

Ill check in if I can though occcasionally.

I wish you all a safe and happy holiday season.

2. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Well crap....

We'll miss you and I hope you have a great time!!

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Have a good safe trip. Happy holidays to you and your family and I hope you will have access to the Internet to stop in now and again. Your posts are helpful and informative. :D

4. vene

vene New Member

Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful visit. Enjoy, and happy holidays! :eek:

5. honeybears

honeybears New Member

have a great trip. Glad I saw this, so I am not posting, "I hope delauk chimes in" :D

honeybears

6. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Hi all,

Just wanted to say Hi and Im back, had a great time, I tried to log in a couple of times but my sister has dial up and I think everyone in Tenerife uses the same server so it was....a little frustrating....took about 5 minutes every time I tried to open a page and half the time I would lose the connection while I was waiting :D

Happy to have my DSL back.

Looks like Ive missed a lot so I have a lot of reading to do....I really missed this website :y_the_best:

7. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

It's good to have you back. :D I remember when I used to have dial-up. It can be so frustrating at times. ](*,)

8. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

:cool_dance: Welcome Back!!!!

9. honeybears

honeybears New Member

WELCOME BACK :D :D I saw yo had posted on the dog thred, you do have a lot of catching up to dol Arent we spoiled with our DSL! I was just at my moms d\who doesnt trying toshow her something, and finally said to forget it.